FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50.00
With the exception of very heavy or bulky items
Ensuring The Safety Of Your On-Line Card Payment
Shopping with us at Shinshiro Koi, you are assured of a completely safe on-line experience through SagePay or PayPal and the latest state of the art AlphaSSL encryption.
All transactions are conducted on the secure servers of SagePay or PayPal and, throughout the transaction, your card details are rendered invisible using AlphaSSL state of the art, 256 bit, SSL encryption & security technologies. We do not collect or store any of your financial information at any time.
Once you click the orange button to place your order, you will be transferred to the SagePay servers to complete your secure online payment. Here you can choose whether you wish to pay by Credit Card, Debit Card or PayPal.
Ordering could not be more straightforward, simply follow the steps below
- Browse the site to find the right products - This can be done using the menu buttons down the left hand side or via the search facility in the top left corner.
- If you would like to see a larger image (or more infomation) of a product simply click on the "Read More" Button or on the product image.
- When you click the "Add to Cart" button, the item is sent to your shopping cart. You can view basic details of what is in your Cart at any time by pressing the Cart Icon located @ the top left of the screen. For full details or to review your Cart you click the number of items highlighted in blue beside the Cart Icon.
- You can then continue shopping until you have selected all the items that you require.
- When you have reviewed your cart and are ready to proceed, click the "Checkout" button.
- You now have 3 options.
- 1. If you are already registered with us, all you need to do is enter your username and password as the system will insert your contact details automatically. PLEASE NOTE: We do not store card details, they are never entered on our site, only on the SagePay server
- 2. You can register with us to make future orders easier by not having to enter your address again.
- 3. You can checkout as a guest by using only your e-mail address.
- At the next stage you have two options. If you prefer to speak to us, you can select to pay over the telephone by simply giving us a call or you can select Secure On-Line Payment through SagePay.
- Once you have selected your preferred method of payment and clicked "Continue" you will have a chance to review your order to make sure it is correct. Also you can add notes such as any special delivery instructions such as "Please leave with neighbour at No. 14".
- If you have chosen Secure On-Line Payment, when you click the "Place Order" button you will be transferred to the SagePay Secure Online Payment processing system which guarantees the security of your payment.
- Once you are transferred to SagePay, you are given your choice of payment methods.
- We accept
- Please note that we do not collect, or even have access to, any of your financial details, this is all handled by SagePay or PayPal.
- In accordance with the EU Distance Selling Directive, you are entitled to cancel your order at anytime within 7 days of receiving your goods always provided that they REMAIN UNOPENED.
- The cancellation period ends on the expiry of the period of 7 days beginning with the day after the day on which the you received the goods.
- If you wish to cancel an order and return goods under these terms, please first contact us to inform us of your intention and then return your products UNOPENED. within 7 days of receiving your parcel.
- We will process a refund immediately upon receipt of the returned goods in good condition.
- More info about the EU Distance Selling Directive can be found at: